Article provided by: costaricarios.com
Compare the costs of Costa Rica family vacations on Costa Rica Rios with other travel agencies to see the value we have to offer. If you’re currently pricing adventure vacations in Costa Rica, we can save you money on your travel plans while providing the best opportunities to see Costa Rica in the way it’s meant to be seen- on back roads and in less populated areas where you’ll truly discover the taste and the culture of the land. Contact one of our agents to discuss your plans today.
3 Not-To-Miss Family Vacations in Costa Rica
1. Our Active Family vacation is idea for your family if you want to pack a lot of adventure and excitement into your time spent away from home. The Active Family trip features Costa Rica volcanoes and includes accommodations in Los Lagos, El Establo, and Si Como No. Private ground transfers within Costa Rica make travel easy. Activities and adventures include:
- Wildlife night hike
- Monteverde Cloud Forest Guided Hike
- Surf lessons
- ATV trip to the La Fortuna Waterfall
- A guided hike in the Manuel Antonio National Park
Review a complete itinerary of the Active Family Vacation Package and other volcano tours in Costa Rica on our website.
2. Tropical Adventure Family Vacation features whitewater rafting, our signature jet ski snorkeling tour, and an exclusive aqua hike. Your family will spend 3 nights at Rafiki Safari Lodge and 4 nights at Los Altos Resort Private Reserve and Beach. Some meals are included, but not all- this is an adventure that allows your family to try the local cuisine and spend some of your time in Costa Rica away from our tour guides bonding and making memories to take home- it’s one of the most popular family getaways in Costa Rica.
3. If you’re planning to travel to Costa Rica with kids, our family vacations are the perfect way to go. Whatever the size of your budget, there’s a vacation option available to you. Our very own Build Your Own Vacation package allows our team to work closely with you to identify the type of vacation you have in mind and individual destinations that will result in a dream vacation for everyone in your group, kids and adults alike.
Fill out the Build Your Own Vacation form and check the type of vacation your family is considering:
- Adventure with relaxation
- Adventure with action
- Soft adventure family vacation
- Lazy beach vacation
Fill out your activity wish list to help us start building your vacation; choose from among the following:
- Zipline canopy
- Hanging bridges
- Surfing lessons
- Horseback riding
- Stand up paddle boarding
- Mountain biking
- Game fishing
- Extreme canyoning
- And so much more!
You’ll find prices for all of our family vacations in Costa Rica on our website, so you won’t have to guess about the costs of taking your family on vacation with Costa Rica Rios. Start planning your vacation now so when the time comes for you to travel, there won’t be any surprises; our travel experts are here to help plan Costa Rica Family Vacations.