Fishing is one of the most beloved outdoor activities–we use it to spend quality time with our friends and family, enjoy the bounty of nature, and feel more connected to our environment and our communities. But not everyone has the equipment or the background knowledge to simply hop out onto the lake, so our Summer Fishing Guide Services offer an easy and enjoyable day catching large fish, without the hassle.
Feel like getting on the lake, but your fishing gear made its way to Goodwill years ago? We have you covered with all the equipment you’ll need, from rods and reels to bait and boats.
Have some out-of-state guests and want to show off Minnesota as the legendary Land of 10,000 Lakes? Our knowledgeable guide will make sure you have a rewarding experience with this authentically Minnesotan activity on Lake Minnetonka or Lake Waconia.
Whether you’re a lone angler looking for a guide, a family looking to bond on the water, an office looking for the perfect team-building activity, or just about any sort of group you could imagine, we want to make your Minnesota fishing trip perfect. Our rates include everything you need for a great time! Contact us today to get started on your summer fishing trip.
- 2019 Ranger 620FS W/250 Mercury Pro XS
- Rods: Abu Garcia & Fenwick
- Shimano & Pflueger Spinning Reels
- Shimano Baitcasting Reels
- Tackle & Live Bait
- Underwater Camera
- Life Jackets
- Fishing License (Click for more info)
- Rain Gear
- Lunch & Beverages
- Cooler to bring fish home
- Reservations require a credit card.
- Cancellation policy: 7 days notice, no charge.
- Bad weather is up to the guide to call the trip. If there is lightning when on the water, we will always go to shore.
|Rates (based on 1 or 2 people)|
|1/2 Day (4 Hours)||$350.00|
|3/4 Day (6 Hours)||$400.00|
|Full Day (8 Hours)||$500.00|
|Panfish Trip (4 Hours)||$200.00|
|Live bait trips||$10.00 per dozen minnows|
NO FISH … NO PAY!
If you don’t catch a fish, your next trip is free.